From: Tracey Dent Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 04:00:44 +0000 (-0400) Subject: Staging: speakup: i18n.c: cleaned up file X-Git-Tag: v2.6.37-rc1~60^2~3^2~167 X-Git-Url: https://bbs.cooldavid.org/git/?p=net-next-2.6.git;a=commitdiff_plain;h=d7cf430c5420883e86adcc94a19f22369e191929 Staging: speakup: i18n.c: cleaned up file Cleaned up file with the use of checkpatch.pl. Signed-off-by: Tracey Dent Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman --- diff --git a/drivers/staging/speakup/i18n.c b/drivers/staging/speakup/i18n.c index 4d12d0ae3bc..fc02b66a997 100644 --- a/drivers/staging/speakup/i18n.c +++ b/drivers/staging/speakup/i18n.c @@ -9,7 +9,7 @@ #include "spk_priv.h" static char *speakup_msgs[MSG_LAST_INDEX]; -static char *speakup_default_msgs [MSG_LAST_INDEX] = { +static char *speakup_default_msgs[MSG_LAST_INDEX] = { [MSG_BLANK] = "blank", [MSG_IAM_ALIVE] = "I'm aLive!", [MSG_YOU_KILLED_SPEAKUP] = "You killed speakup!", @@ -349,7 +349,7 @@ static char *speakup_default_msgs [MSG_LAST_INDEX] = { [MSG_FUNCNAME_WORD_SAY_PREVIOUS] = "word, say previous", }; -static struct msg_group_t all_groups [] = { +static struct msg_group_t all_groups[] = { { .name = "ctl_keys", .start = MSG_CTL_START, @@ -446,7 +446,7 @@ static char *skip_width(char *input) } /* - * Skip past the end of the conversion part. + * Skip past the end of the conversion part. * Note that this code only accepts a handful of conversion specifiers: * c d s x and ld. Not accidental; these are exactly the ones used in * the default group of formatted messages. @@ -498,7 +498,7 @@ static int compare_specifiers(char **input1, char **input2) /* * Function: fmt_validate * Check that two format strings contain the same number of format specifiers, - * and that the order of specifiers is the same in both strings. + * and that the order of specifiers is the same in both strings. * Return 1 if the condition holds, 0 if it doesn't. */ static int fmt_validate(char *template, char *user) @@ -549,7 +549,7 @@ ssize_t msg_set(enum msg_index_t index, char *text, size_t length) memcpy(newstr, text, length); newstr[length] = '\0'; if ((index >= MSG_FORMATTED_START && index <= MSG_FORMATTED_END) - && ! fmt_validate(speakup_default_msgs[index], newstr)) { + && !fmt_validate(speakup_default_msgs[index], newstr)) { return -EINVAL; } spk_lock(flags);