Write a program that changes an infix expression to a postfix expression
according to the following specifications.
- The infix expression to be converted is in the input file
in the format of one character per line, with a maximum of
50 lines in the file. For example, (3+2)*5 would be in the form:
- The input starts with an integer on a line by itself indicating the number of test cases.
Several infix expressions follows, preceded by a blank line.
- The program will only be designed to handle the binary operators +,
-, *, /.
- The operands will be one digit numerals.
- The operators * and / have the highest priority. The
operators + and - have the lowest priority. Operators at the same
precedence level associate from left to right. Parentheses act as
grouping symbols that over-ride the operator priorities.
- The output file will have each postfix expression all on
one line. Print a blank line between different expressions.
- Each testcase will be an expression with valid syntax.