Problem E
Eb Alto Saxophone Player
Input: standard input
Output: standard output
Time Limit: 2 seconds
Memory Limit: 16 MB

Do you like saxophone? I have a Eb Alto Saxophone, shown below.

My fingers move A LOT when playing some music, and I'm quite interested in how many times each finger PRESS the button. Assume that the music is composed of only 8 kinds of note. They are: C D E F G A B in one octave and C D E F G A B in a higher octave. We use c,d,e,f,g,a,b,C,D,E,F,G,A,B to represent them. The fingers I use for each note are:

(Note that every finger is controlling a specified button, different fingers are controlling different buttons.)

Write a program to help count the number of times each finger presses the button. A finger presses a button if it is needed in a note, but not used in the last note. Also, if it is the first note, every finger required presses the button.

Input

The first line of the input is a single integer t(1<=t<=1000), indicating the number of test cases. For each case, there is only one line containing the song. The only allowed characters are {'c','d','e','f','g','a','b','C','D','E','F','G','A','B'}. There are at most 200 notes in a song, and the song maybe empty.

Output

For each test case, print 10 numbers indicating the number of presses for each finger. Numbers are separated by a single space.

Sample Input
cdefgab
BAGFEDC
CbCaDCbCbCCbCbabCCbCbabae

Sample Output
0 1 1 1 0 0 1 1 1 1
1 1 1 1 0 0 1 1 1 0
1 8 10 2 0 0 2 2 1 0

The 2nd OIBH Online Programming Contest. Author: Rujia Liu